Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SuperTub Tuesday!

SO, one of the super cool things about traveling is experiencing fantastic BATHTUBS! (NOTE: Faru Faru Tub) Sounds funny, but a super hot soak after a long day of sightseeing can be one of the best parts of the day….with the right elements of course.

Palazzo Sasso treated me right on my recent visit to Ravello! WOW, I NEEDED THAT! Sparkeling wine, a luscious plate of fruit, Chopin dancing through the air and a view to die for. Bliss! There were some seriosly fantastic tubs along the coast, but this one of course won me over!

I know this post IS about the bathtub, but the rest of the Infinito Suite is just so fantastic that I have to share! The appointments, the architecture, the terrace and the views all make for the perfect retreat on the Amalfi Coast!

Press shot:



A fairytale hotel in a beautiful medieval village on the coast of Italy. Life is good! Thanks Aaron!

No comments: